Workshop Drop and Go
Not only is it reassuring to know that we have a fully operational workshop at our head office with all the usual resources and facilities you would expect to back up our Engineers, but it also allows you the choice of either a workshop repair or an onsite repair according to what suits you best.
With our popular Workshop Drop and Go option, you can drop your machine with us and we will be happy to repair or service it for you, thereby saving you the expense of a call out. When the work is complete, we will contact you and you can collect it at your convenience. We also have a selection of loan machines at our workshop which you are welcome to borrow free-of-charge while we are working on your machine. If you wish to bring your product to us then please call us on 01386 555630 to make an appointment or email [email protected]. Our workshop is usually open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 4pm.
There are occasions when a workshop repair is better than an onsite repair for reasons such as complexity, health and safety or time constraints. In such cases our Engineers have the option to conduct repairs at our workshop so that the work can be thoroughly completed and tested to the required standard and in a safe manner. This offers us a unique advantage because having a professionally equipped workshop increases the amount of resources that we have at our disposal which in turn means we can offer you a wider range of repair options – even if original parts are no longer available or your product is obsolete.
We have at our disposal the following facilities:-
- Parking immediately outside
- Private ground floor workshop
- Mezzanine area for training and development
- Secure parts storage
- CCTV monitoring and 3rd party security patrols
- Level access from loading bay with electric roller shutter door
- Full recycling facilities
- 3 phase and single phase power
- Air compressor and distribution system
- Full range of workshop tools and equipment
- MIG and TIG welding facilities
- Shot blasting cabinet
- Fork lift truck and storage racking
Choose from a range of expert services
Irrespective of your location or the nature of the problem, we will be able to assist you with a choice of expert services to suit your circumstances and budget:-
- Free of charge ask-an-expert technical advice via email
- One-to-one “remote engineer” session £10+VAT
- Onsite engineer visit to repair or service your machine from £89+VAT
- Workshop repair with collect and return service or customer drop off