We are pleased to announce a partial re-start of our business from 8th June 2020. This includes remote and onsite services where permitted.
Please note that our re-start is not business as normal. There are new safe working practices and some markets continue to be in lock down.
New Protocol for Site Visits to Repair and Service Fitness Equipment
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation our technicians will be taking certain steps in line with the Government’s advice to ensure that the work is carried out safely.
We are committed to ensuring all hygiene and social distancing guidelines are adhered to. All our technicians will be equipped with appropriate PPE and will adhere to routine handwashing procedures.
All of our onsite staff will only complete work if they have been symptom free and without contact with any persons who have had to self-isolate for at least 14 days.
In preparation for our visit:-
The following is a checklist for you as a customer and you must be able to comply with the appropriate answer to ensure we are able to visit your site and complete the work.
You must be able to answer NO to the following questions:
- Have you, or any person who has been within the property had to self-isolate in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or any person who has been within the property had Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or any person who has been within the property had tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
You must be able to answer YES to the following questions:
- Our presence will not compromise anybody at the property who is currently “shielding” (as per the latest Government Shielding Guidance)
- During this visit, can you confirm that at ALL TIMES our technician will be able to stay 2m apart from all people of the property?
- Are there hand washing facilities that our technicians can hygienically access?
If any of the information changes prior to the technician’s visit, please report this so that the visit can be postponed to another time when all of the requirements can be adhered to.
On the day of the visit:-
Our technician will call you to confirm the ETA and to ensure all social distancing measures etc are in place.
Our technician will santise tools and equipment prior to arriving at your property
Please ensure your equipment has been sanitised prior to our arrival.
Please ensure the equipment room is well ventilated prior to our arrival by opening a window, door or switching on an extractor fan.
Please ensure only one member of the household is to meet/greet our technician.
Please keep children and pets away.
Please open doors to provide a clear access route to the equipment via the nearest outside route.
During the work we will use a 2m protective, sanitised floor mat. During our work, you should not touch or enter the area defined by the floor mat.
At the end of the visit, we will sanitise all touch points before we leave.